Health Insurance Companies
A deep understanding of attitudes and motivations among current and prospective members is critical to the success of a health insurance company in light of the growing wave of consumerism in healthcare. This is especially true under the Affordable Care Act, where standardized offerings across plan tiers require differentiation in member engagement, and reimbursement is tied to member outcomes and satisfaction.
c2b solutions has the expertise and market research insights to help a health insurance company positively affect member behavior:
- Differentiate your health plans among consumers (and employers) in a commoditized marketplace by linking your brand proposition to their unique, segment-specific motivations.
- Access deep, proprietary consumer insights to develop effective B2C strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Succeed in an Exchange environment by guiding consumers through the “noise” to make them your members.
- Effectively deliver against consumer experience measures in STAR reimbursement requirements
- Leverage cutting edge, psychographic consumer segmentation to maximize your member engagement efforts. If you are already pursuing consumer segmentation, strengthen your current models by supplementing your approach with proprietary c2b solutions insights and methodologies.
- Drive desired member health & wellness behaviors by leveraging proprietary c2b solutions consumer insights behind consumer motivations
- Maximize the success of:
- Disease management and intervention
- Medication Compliance & Persistency
- Wellness programs offered to employers
Please contact c2b solutions for pricing and support for any of our products and services.