Behavior Change Technology
PatientBond allows you to change healthcare consumer behavior by engaging them with automated, personalized messaging powered by c2b’s psychographic insights, using various channels (email, text/SMS, Interactive Voice Response, app) based on consumer preferences.
PatientBond has Demonstrated Healthcare Consumer Behavior Change with Proven Results
Reducing Missed Patient Appointments
- Twenty-two percent reduction in missed appointments for a health system caring for Medicaid, Hispanic and underserved populations
- Increased health system revenue $70,000 per month
Building Profitable Relationships with Urgent Care Centers
- Promote health screenings, physicals, testing and vaccines for additional service revenue
- >70% of payments collected within 48 hours of PatientBond communications
- Cost savings of $2,500/month/location by reducing nurse time for patient follow-up
Reducing Readmission, Improving Nurse Efficiency
- Spinal surgery pilot underway with a prestigious New England hospital
- Pre-surgical and discharge patient communications
- Communications include patient response options for two-way interaction
- ZERO readmission after six months
PatientBond Offers Many Healthcare Consumer Behavior Change Applications:
✚ 30 day Readmission Avoidance
✚ Medication Therapy Management
✚ Provider Marketing
✚ Case Management
✚ Care Coordination
✚ Patient Surveys
✚ Discharge Instructions
✚ Pharmaceutical Marketing
✚ Population Health Management
✚ Disease Management Programs
✚ Medicare Chronic Care Management
✚ 20 minutes per patient/per month of audited communication
✚ Enrollment into a Wellness Platform
✚ Patient/Employee Portal
✚ Cost Transparency Model
✚ Revenue Cycle Management
✚ Emergency Room Visit Reduction
✚ Health reminders
✚ Deductible reminders
✚ Appointment reminders
✚ Nurse Navigation Platform
PatientBond’s interface is very easy to use:
- Its drag & drop approach allows you to build communication streams by moving icons on a digital canvas.
- Writing and editing messages is similar to using the most common word processing software.
- Its applications come pre-loaded with communications customized to appeal to each of the five c2b Psychographic Segments.
- PatientBond’s cloud-based software integrates seamlessly with any EMR/EHR or other database through an API
It is truly sophisticated yet simple.
Click here to visit the PatientBond website to learn more.